Welcome to CSMP
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this location and now you have to pick a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel agent and relied on the face-to-face suggestions you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is of course on the Internet, by using travel websites.
But how do you sift through the amazing choices on offer? And more importantly, do you really rely on the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be useful, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently biased, often out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the functions that are essential to the customer are essential to you? Then there’s the problem of the customer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you notice how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased visitors who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels often post their own radiant reviews or that rival’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is really important to you when picking a hotel. You should then pick an online hotel directory that offers current, independent, impartial information that really matters.
If you need help with your relocation, contact Hills Moving Pros.
Here are some of the key realities you should bear in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for example, near the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is vital. Any decent directory should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport offered along with some type of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to pick a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local decor or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory should let you know of the alternatives readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local colour is terrific but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are wise or casual. A good hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should always thoroughly consider the kind of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WI-FI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking cigarettes or non-smoking spaces, etc.
These things really do matter and any decent hotel directory should offer you this sort of suggestions on bedrooms – not just the number of spaces which is the typical alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more crucial to the household traveler than business traveler. You should find out just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For business traveler wanting to leave children, this is of course very appropriate too – perhaps a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, health club, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely crucial to some.
Lastly and most notably, the quality hotel directory inspection team should have checked out the hotel in question regularly, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are really in a strong position to blog about the hotel.
with the above info, there is no reason why you should not find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Good luck!