Welcome to CSMP
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this destination and now you have to choose a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel agent and trusted the face-to-face suggestions you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to choose and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the incredible options available? And more significantly, do you truly rely on the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have awarded themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be practical, but you need to exercise caution. They are typically biased, sometimes out of date, and might not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the features that are necessary to the reviewer are necessary to you? Then there’s the problem of the reviewer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have angry reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased visitors who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be surprised to discover that hotels sometimes post their own glowing reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is truly crucial to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that gives current, independent, unbiased info that truly matters.
Here are a few of the key facts you should remember:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, near to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is paramount. Any decent directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided along with some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – contemporary or traditional furnishings, local design or international, formal or relaxed. The ideal hotel directory site should let you understand of the alternatives readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a vital part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether they are smart or informal. A good hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider crucial. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary amenities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms, etc
. These things truly do matter and any decent hotel directory site should give you this sort of suggestions on bedrooms – not just the number of rooms which is the usual alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the household tourist than the business tourist. You should discover just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth looking for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For the business tourist wishing to escape children, this is obviously extremely pertinent too – maybe a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something more appropriate!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, fitness center, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely essential to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site evaluation team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel visitor can and it is only then that they are truly in a strong position to write about the hotel.
with the above information, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the very best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Best of luck!