Welcome to CSMP
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this destination and now you need to choose a hotel. Ten years ago, you ‘d have probably visited your local travel agent and relied on the in person advice you were offered by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to pick and book your hotel is obviously on the Internet, by utilizing travel websites.
But how do you sift through the fantastic options on offer? And more significantly, do you actually rely on the pictures and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be helpful, but you need to exercise caution. They are typically prejudiced, sometimes out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you know that the functions that are very important to the customer are very important to you? Then there’s the problem of the customer’s motivation. The more reviews you read, the more you observe how they tend to cluster at the extremes of viewpoint. On one end, you have upset reviewers with axes to grind; at the other, you have happy visitors who lavish praise beyond belief.
You’ll not be shocked to find out that hotels sometimes post their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competition with bad reviews. It makes sense to consider what is actually important to you when picking a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that offers current, independent, objective info that truly matters.
Here are a few of the key realities you should keep in mind:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, near to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is critical. Any good directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided in addition to some kind of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is essential to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfy – modern or traditional furnishings, local design or international, official or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you know of the choices available.
3. Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars: local color is excellent but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play a fundamental part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or casual. A good hotel report should tell you this, and particularly about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary facilities, views from the room and high-end offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking spaces, and so on
. These things actually do matter and any good hotel directory site should offer you this sort of advice on bedrooms – not just the variety of spaces which is the typical alternative!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the family traveler than the business traveler. You should discover just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. Something worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a baby sitter service. For the business traveler wishing to escape children, this is obviously extremely appropriate too – possibly a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something more appropriate!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer a comprehensive analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, swimming pool, gym, sauna – in addition to details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should advise the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst once again this does not apply to every visitor, it is absolutely important to some.
Finally and most importantly, the quality hotel directory site inspection team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the personnel, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to discuss the hotel.
with the above details, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. All the best!