Welcome to CSMP
We are the travel and accommodation experts you can rely on.
So you’re going to the Hills District of Sydney. You’ve picked this destination and now you need to choose a hotel. 10 years ago, you ‘d have most likely visited your local travel representative and trusted the face-to-face advice you were given by the so-called ‘experts’. The 21st Century way to select and book your hotel is of course on the Internet, by utilizing travel sites.
But how do you sort through the amazing options on offer? And more importantly, do you actually trust the photos and descriptions of the hotels that they have granted themselves with the motivation of getting reservations?
Traveler reviews can be helpful, but you need to exercise caution. They are frequently biased, in some cases out of date, and may not serve your interests at all. How do you understand that the features that are essential to the customer are essential to you? Then there’s the problem of the customer’s motivation. The more reviews you check out, the more you see how they tend to cluster at the extremes of opinion. On one end, you have upset customers with axes to grind; at the other, you have pleased guests who lavish appreciation beyond belief.
You’ll not be amazed to learn that hotels in some cases publish their own radiant reviews or that competitor’s line up for the chance to lambaste the competitors with bad reviews. It makes good sense to consider what is actually important to you when choosing a hotel. You should then choose an online hotel directory site that offers up-to-date, independent, neutral information that truly matters.
Here are some of the key facts you should remember:
1. Location: if it matters that your hotel is, for instance, near to the amusement park, or convenient for the airport, then location is paramount. Any good directory site should offer a location map of the hotel and its surroundings. There should be distance charts to the airport provided along with some form of an interactive map.
2. Style: it is very important to choose a hotel that makes you feel comfortable – modern or conventional furnishings, local decoration or international, formal or relaxed. The perfect hotel directory site should let you understand of the choices readily available.
3. Restaurants, Coffee Shops, and Bars: local color is fantastic but the hotel’s own restaurants and bars can play an important part in your stay. You should be aware of choice, style and whether or not they are clever or casual. An excellent hotel report should tell you this, and especially about breakfast facilities.
4. Bedroom Facilities: you should constantly thoroughly consider the type of facilities you need from your bedroom and find a hotel that has those you consider important. The hotel directory site should elaborate on matters such as bed size, Internet Access (its cost, whether there is WIFI or wired broadband connection), Complimentary features, views from the room and luxury offerings like a Pillow menu or Bath menu, choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms, etc
. These things actually do matter and any good hotel directory site should offer you this sort of advice on bed rooms – not just the variety of rooms which is the usual choice!
5. Children’s’ Facilities: more vital to the household tourist than the business tourist. You should learn just how child-friendly the hotel is from the directory site and make your decision from there. One thing worth searching for is whether the hotel offers a babysitter service. For the business tourist wishing to leave children, this is of course extremely appropriate too – possibly a hotel that is not child-friendly would be something better suited!
6. Leisure Facilities: the site should offer an in-depth analysis of leisure services within the hotel – spa, pool, gym, sauna – along with details of any other facilities close by such as golf courses.
7. Special Needs: the hotel directory site should recommend the visitor of each hotel’s special needs services and accessibility policy. Whilst again this does not apply to every visitor, it is definitely essential to some.
Lastly and most notably, the quality hotel directory site inspection team should have gone to the hotel in question regularly, met the staff, slept in a bedroom and tasted the food. They should experience the hotel as only a hotel guest can and it is only then that they are actually in a strong position to blog about the hotel.
with the above information, there is no reason why you shouldn’t find the best hotel in the Hills District of Sydney. Good luck!